2011年9月14日星期三

Secrets To Business Credit Scam

Do you think Donald Trump has problems getting funding for anything from real estate purchases to business lines of credit? No, not at all! Not even in this lousy economy!
Grab A Copy Click here
Let me start with my personal story...and I'll be quick about it. I know you have better things to do than to read about my life story.

About 8 years ago I had to file for personal bankruptcy due to an irresponsible ex-husband who didn't value credit. So, I went from having PERFECT credit to unable to purchase the cheapest used car on a lot at some scummy low-life corner dealership.
And the "secrets" that those "gurus" about building corporate credit will NEVER tell you (because they don't know), including actual sources to get business credit cards, business lines of credit, etc.
Grab A Copy Click here
I realized that NOW is the time to get corporate credit and to forget the fool's game of trying to build corporate credit for business use.
When I first got started, I thought building good corporate credit would take years. Boy, was I wrong! It only takes a few months!
There is an untapped FORTUNE in real estate right now but ONLY for those who have access to CASH to close the deals!
And you can have instant access to that cash if you build your own business credit file/portfolio.
Imagine how many investment real estate properties you could own. You could get a monthly positive net cash flow of $100,000 per month, easily...without using a cent of your own money or your own personal credit!
The average person has a $0 line of credit available to them UNLESS they have a HELOC on their home and then they can tap into their home's equity.
But not anymore! Not in THIS economy! You're LUCKY if you can access your home's equity anymore...if you even have home equity!
Grab A Copy Click here

没有评论:

发表评论