2011年9月14日星期三

Redefine Your Reality Download

Well, it's been almost 6 months now since I attended your workshop. And I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am to you. It’d be an understatement if I said that my life is better now because its so much more than that… Its as if I have been given a new life in a whole new world. And I’m thoroughly enjoying it.
Grab A Copy Click here
Yesterday I was sitting on the beach enjoying the sun and remembering the day I came to the class. Now that I look back, I was leading such an empty life full of “distractions”… And I thought I had everything! Its interesting how all the things I thought that defined me (the smoking, the drinking, the parties, the whole nine yards) are so far away now. Those self destructive nights and relationships are now replaced with peace and calmness and above all freedom! I cant believe this is the new me!
This is a great experience for anyone who is ready open to changes, a deeper understanding of self and being. It brings clarity, clears up emotional baggage and generally brings much peace and happiness within. This is definitely an easy approach for anyone who is ready to accept who you are.

Shafin, firstly, I really want to thank you for bringing me through this journey. I know this perhaps is the beginning or perhaps I have found the purpose in life that brought me here. Your knowledge, wisdom, patience and love have shown me a lot. A lot of things which I always doubted if I will be able to achieve have suddenly become clearer and attainable.
Grab A Copy Click here
Shafin de Zane, CHT, MNLP is a prodigy in the world of hypnosis and personal development. One of the most qualified in his field, he is recognized as a popular author, motivational speaker, therapist, and trainer in the fields of hypnosis, Neuro Linguistic Psychology, success training and personal development.

An educator and a healer at the core, after running multiple successful businesses across different countries for more than 5 years, Shafin started healing people around the world. He was trained by some of the world leaders of personal transformation. He helps his clients and students to achieve their goals by guiding them to get in touch with the power within; using hypnosis, hypnotherapy, NLP and metaphysical coaching.
Grab A Copy Click here

没有评论:

发表评论