2011年9月14日星期三

Best Ed Remedy

I watched the corners of her mouth as they turned down and her eyes as they dashed back and forth like she was thinking. Then she smiled all fake number (when you've been married you can tell), said everything was "fine" and asked me if I just wanted to cuddle.
Grab A Copy Click here
I'm sure you can guess how I felt.
I'm not an emotional guy, but that night I swear I wanted to cry.
And over the next few weeks? It just got worse.
No matter what we tried, no matter what she wore, no matter what images I blasted through my mind... nothing.
Pretty soon my lack of performance became the "elephant in the room."
I got moody, angry and defensive. She plastered a smile on her face and said it didn't matter. That she loved me. But I could tell just by watching her how disappointed she was. That she thought I didn't find her attractive anymore. That I wasn't living up to my duties as a guy.
Grab A Copy Click here
And you know what? It worked. At first I was ecstatic. All I had to do was pop a pill, deal with the nausea and dizziness and BAM, there it was. Sara and I practically dove into bed and screwed like animals.
I crawled out of bed late at night, left my poor wife snoring and padded over to the living room computer to find something, anything that would help me get back the pride and sexual power of my youth.
And let me tell you (and I'm sure you know) I saw a lot of crap out there...
  • Pumps...
  • Straps...
  • FDA unapproved wonder pills from India...
  • Hyped up, overpriced herbal supplements (there are a rare few that work)...
  • Dangerous looking "toys" I wouldn't want anywhere near my dick...
And a whole industry of ineffective and maybe-even dangerous snake oil being peddled by unethical shysters trying to hoover massive amounts of cash out of my pocket.
Grab A Copy Click here

没有评论:

发表评论