2011年9月14日星期三

How To Draw Cars Like Chip Foose

How To Draw Cars Fast and Easy is a 134 page car drawing guide in downloadable e-book format, jam-packed from cover to cover with all the tips and techniques previously known by only a small handful of professional designers. This program contains all the information you'll ever need to draw perfect looking cars quickly and easily that will amaze your friends.
Grab A Copy Click here
This e-book has over 144 high-quality illustrations and photos which give you step-by-step instructions on how to become a expert at car drawing in no time at all. It is choc-full of tutorials on every aspect of drawing cars as well as providing all the necessary theory to get you up to speed on the key principles fast.
You can either pick and choose what you want to know and have the practical instructions to get you started straight away. Or learn the foundations to help you draw any car you want…FAST.
This is a complete step-by-step guide to drawing cars fast and easy that you'll be referring to for years to come.
Grab A Copy Click here
I'm a tutor, lecturer and a 'hands on' designer, who travels the world for my automotive design work. I've spent most of my life studying car design and car drawings. Ever since I was 8 years old, I've been drawing cars and learning how to perfect them.
I have also won awards as a designer and I'm not just saying this to boast, but to let you know that I use these techniques in the 'REAL' world and it works.
Understand this, I'm in the trenches of automotive design everyday. Not only is automotive design my job, but I live and breath this stuff and I genuinely want to help YOU who is serious about getting your car drawings right…every time!
I'm not trying to boost my ego or to want you to think that I am special but to show you that I can help you too! So you will be getting REAL information and REAL techniques that will help you draw cars like a pro…FAST and EASY.
Grab A Copy Click here

没有评论:

发表评论