2011年9月14日星期三

The Lazy Way To Buy And Sell Cars For Profit Download

So I very carefully planned our escape. We had a huge yard sale...and moved...and I can't even begin to express to you how exciting and a bit scary it was to be doing that! But then the job I had lined up fell through after the first week! So here we were in one of the most expensive places to live on earth (seriously)...with little cash...no "connections", no family or friends to rely on…and the place was going through the worst recession in over 20 years! YIKES!
Grab A Copy Click here
I don't give up easily, but dang...this was messed up man! It was only the combination of silly pride, stubborness, and my insatiable desire to windsurf that kept me from bailing out with my tail between my legs and taking the next flight home!
Shortly after (and trying reeeeally hard to maintain and NOT freak out over what I had gotten myself and family into), I went to a moving sale and noticed a filthy car parked in the the guys car port. Hmmm, I needed a car for my wife and after talking to the guy and negotiating a bit, I bought it.
And then I bought and sold another used car...and I did it again...and then again...and I kept refining my lazy way of buying and selling cars for profit over a period of three years so that the money I made and the lifestyle that resulted from it (i.e. lots of free time!) enabled me to windsurf my backside off in one of the most beautiful places and expensive places to live on earth!
Grab A Copy Click here
My typical day was to roll out of bed when I was done sleeping. Yeah - done sleeping. I mean geez, there is nothing more painful for me than to get jarred awake by a friggin alarm clock! Hey, to a non-morning person, that is like getting hit on the side of the head!
Anyway, I would get all my car stuff done in the morning and then I would go windsurfing in the afternoon. Wave sailing was my passion, but if there wasn't any wind then I would go surfing, or bodysurfing. No wind and no waves would have me snorkeling or just swimming in the crystal clear azure 85 degree+ water.
Grab A Copy Click here

没有评论:

发表评论